Investors in People – Achieving the standard
Investors In People reflects the very latest workplace trends, and impacts every area of your organisation.
- Being clear about your company values to improve recruitment and retention
- Establishing a common culture (“how things are done around here”) – which changes behaviours for everyone
- When managers role model best practice it builds capability and a ‘can-do’ attitude at every level
- Letting teams set their own goals and objectives eases your performance management and appraisal processes
- Developing people to meet their potential brings out the best in them to your mutual benefit
- Having a ‘no blame’ culture where innovation flourishes and improvement is constant
Choose between two ways we can help you benefit from the Standard:
- When you want your organisation to truly focus on its people, we will help you draw on the tried-and-tested IIP principles so you have the best chance of success.
- If you’re working towards IIP accreditation, we will put you through a full ‘mock’ assessment.
This allows you to examine your organisation through the lens of the Standard, and is by far the best possible way to prepare.