Is this you?
Do you agree with any or all of these statements? If you do, please give us a call, because we can help you make it a reality.
- I believe our leaders should motivate and inspire people to achieve results above and beyond what is expected of them.
- I would like my organisation's values to be at the heart of everything we do, to shape the way we operate at every level.
- I would like our people to use their initiative to lead and take ownership of delivering our objectives.
- I want participation, collaboration and teamwork to be at the heart of our approach to decision-making.
- I expect our people to be actively supported to strive for high performance at all times.
- I want our people to give and seek timely feedback on an informal basis, engaging in performance discussions and coaching as a core part of the day-to-day.
- I would like a culture of appreciation, where people feel valued and recognised for their effort and performance.
- I want to design roles that meet the changing needs of our communities, markets, organisational strategy and employees.
- I would like our organisational structure to encourage people to create formal and informal networks to maximise collaboration.
- I want continuous learning to become part of our organisation's culture.
- I wish our organisation would nurture innovation and act quickly in response to new ideas and opportunities.
- I think that change should be viewed as 'business as usual', with mistakes being accepted and valued as an opportunity for learning and development.