Absence Management (1 day)
Absenteeism is costly and disruptive – not just lost business, reduced profits and missed deadlines, but also abuse by a minority demoralises those who only take genuine time off.
This workshop sets out a process and prepares managers to deliver, a firm, fair and consistent, procedure that will minimise lost time.
- Causes of absence
- Accurate record keeping
- Practice interviews
- Absent management processes
- The responsibilities of individuals and managers in managing sickness
- How to deliver “back to work” interviews
- Action-planning – follow-ups
- Role play interviews
End of course objectives:
- Understand the potential reasons for absence
- Develop a policy and procedure to manage absence
- Carry out an effective “back to work” counselling interview
- Be able to action plan for improvement and follow-up with individuals