Managing Time (½ day)
People often blame a lack of time as their reason for failing to achieve goals. This is significant because time is the one resource that is finite.
This workshop provides busy people with an overview of how time is wasted and provides effective strategies to make a real impact upon their time management skills.
It is suitable for anyone with a need to set priorities and make best use of available time.
- Symptoms of poor time management
- Key time wasters
- Benefits of delegation
- The impact of meetings
- Managing crises
End of course objectives:
- Identifying typical problems
- Analysing which problems affect individuals
- Deciding what you can influence
- Finding effective solutions
- Managing meetings effectively
- Delegating effectively
- Personal organisation
- Action planning to improve